Heavy Duty Steel Crate, High-Grade Hammertone Graphite Color
- Outside Dimensions: 37" L x 25 1/8" W x 33 3/4" H
- Inside Dimensions: 35 3/4"L x 23 1/2"W x 24 1/2"H
- Outside Dimensions: 42 1/4"L x 30 3/4"W x 41 1/4"H
- Inside dimensions: 40 3/4"L x 28 1/8"W x 31 3/4"H
Important: Please include the best phone number where you can be reached, the trucking company that delivers this to you will call you to schedule this delivery. Include your phone number on the order OR contact us with this information. The quicker we have your number, the quicker this ships! USA Contiguous 48 States Only - cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii or any other Country. Please read the frequently asked questions below, thank you
** Customer comment below.
About the Crate:
- Constructed to be the Alcatraz of pet cages/crates, the 3/4" frame is forged from 20-gauge steel and reinforced by 1/2" diameter steel tubes for the strongest, sturdiest, most durable cage on the market. Designed specifically for powerful dogs that have chewed or clawed their way out of other cages/crates.
- Heavy-duty welds & stout dual door latches make these crates virtually indestructible. Finished in a long-lasting, high grade hammertone black-powder coat for rust-resistance & durability. Also includes a floor grate, steel tray & four removable-locking casters for added mobility.
- This crate could save you hundreds of dollars. A dog with separation anxiety can destroy the valuables in your house in no time, (furniture, doors, floors, etc.)
- This is a special order item, ships withing 3 Business day - Delivery within 1 week from shipping.
Although this crate is named "the Alcatraz of crates" please realize that we cannot guarantee this crate, your dog might be able to break out or chew through this crate, after all, there were a couple of guys that escaped from Alcatraz too...sale on this crate is final.
*Contact us if you have any questions!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.) How long does this crate take to arrive?
As soon as we receive payment and your contact phone number we get this on a truck for delivery. The trucking company usually takes about 7-14 days to deliver the item, this is a special delivery and the trucking company will call you to schedule the delivery. You must be available to work-out a time with the trucking company to accept the delivery of the crate; we are not responsible for any shipping fees if you should refuse delivery.
2.) Do the dimensions include the inside or outside measurements of the crate?
Dimensions are the OUTSIDE area of the crate.
3.) How much does this crate weigh?
The Medium crate weighs 75 lbs. The Large create weighs 99 lbs.
4.) Is there any assembly required?
Yes, very basic assembly and all bolts are included.
Hi Downtown Pet Supply,
I just wanted to let you know my crate arrived last Thursday I think via UPS, so it actually only took about 3 days to get here which was awesome. I put the cage together last night (which was a breeze) . I know it is imported, but the fit of the parts was excellent. I don't know if you have handled one of these cages personally, but they are really decent. He had his first day in there today. Not a scratch (other than he tried to eat the nameplate). This will be cage # 3, and I think this one will hold.