Ergonomic Professional Nail Clipper - Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Professional Nail Clippers are made with the professional in mind. The innovative ergonomic handles are shaped to fit your hand and are covered with double-bonded, ribbed, non-slip rubber that wont come off!
- Secure and comfortable grip essential for safe, accurate nail trimming
- Ergonomic design reduces risk of injury caused by repetitive motion
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty spring action
- Ultra sharp hardened steel cutting blades have a Rockwell Hardness rating of 50 to cut through nails effortlessly
- Safety guard to help prevent cutting the nail too deeply
Material: Surgical stainless steel blade; double bonded non-slip rubber handle
Small 5 1/8"
Large 6 1/4"
Tips for trimming nails properly:
Hold paw securely, but not tightly. Trim nails, taking care not to clip the blood supply. For white nails, the blood supply will appear as the pink center. Trim only the white tips. For darker nails, trim only a small amount of the nails at a time. Once the tips have been trimmed, examine the trimmed end of each nail. Continue to trim until you see a darker circle in the center of the nail. For larger nails, finish by slightly clipping the sharp corners from each nail.